Country specific information
Try and get all the required documentation as .pdf please (or as scans if you can't create pdf's) as this needs to be sent to the local authorities for verification and acceptance.
(regretfully we can not accept web links to verify)
You will receive a special upload link by mail when we need paperwork.
The following information is based on the assumption that you have already completed the Customer Verification process correctly.
If you have not done so please make sure you do so before starting the verification process for a specific number.
If the above link doesn't work, see: https://www.voyced.eu/clients/knowledgebase/265/Customer-verification.html
Standard DID/Telephone number & Elastic Pool solutions
Local DID Registration, Restrictions and Limitations:
- Company name, the name of authorised company representative and contact phone numbers
- Your Company registration certificate
- Current Address in the ordered DID's country (must be from the same telephone code area as the DID ordered)
- Proof of that address (a copy of utility bill no older than 6 months and/or bank statement with the correct name and address on it, you may blank out the financials)
- Copy of Passport (all relevant pages if more than 1) or National ID card (both sides) of an authorised company representative
TollFree DID Registration, Restrictions and Limitations:
- No additional requirements, apart from our standard Customer Verification, needed at this time.
Universal International FreePhone number (UIFN) solutions
UIFN DID Registration, Restrictions and Limitations:
This will often be the same as for TollFree/FreePhone DID registration.
If other information is needed this will be indicated in the Quote.
Voyced Internal number solutions
Voyced Internal DIDs, Restrictions and Limitations:
In all normal circumstances, there are no extra requirements apart from the standard Client Verification requirement that you have when you sign up to become a client with Voyced.
In all situations:
- If T38 support is required, please verify this before ordering.
- If the intended use is for calling card services, please verify if this is allowed before ordering.
- If the above requirements indicate that you need a local presence and you really can't supply one, not even an employee or trusted 3rd person, you can send a 'Possible Local Presence' request to email@example.com and perhaps we can help you with this by adding an extra service to your order.
Last updated: 01/11/2021
All information provided is copyrighted and purely informative in nature. It is maintained by Voyced with the greatest of care using reliable sources only.
Given the fast evolution of the telecom sector, Voyced does not offer any guarantee about the accuracy and completeness of the information offered.
We explicitly do not give anyone permission to use this information in any other way than to inform themselves about what requirements there may be and they need to comply with when registering DIDs with Voyced.