Country specific informationAll required documentation delivered as .pdf please (or as scans if you can't create pdf's) as this needs to be sent to the local authorities for verification and acceptance.
Regretfully we can not accept web links to verify.
The following information is based on the assumption that you have already completed the Customer Verification process correctly.
If the above link doesn't work, see: https://www.voyced.eu/clients/knowledgebase/265/Customer-verification.html
Standard DID/Telephone number & Elastic Pool solutionsLocal DID Registration, Restrictions and Limitations:
- No additional requirements, apart from our standard Customer Verification, needed at this time.
TollFree/Freephone solutionsTollFree DID Registration, Restrictions and Limitations:
- Company name, the name of authorised company representative and contact phone numbers
- Your Company registration certificate
- Type of business
- Purpose of FF service, Web page address
- Current address worldwide (street, building number, postal code, city).
- Proof of that address (a copy of utility bill no older than of 6 months and/or bank statement with the correct name and address on it, you may blank out the financials)
- Copy of Passport (all relevant pages if more than 1) or National ID card (both sides) of an authorised company representative
- ITFS services only accessible from Telefonica's network
- The Local Operator activates the fixed line access first and once the this is done succesfull they request activation to mobile operators
- CLI transmission at this supplier is not garanteed, it depends on networks involved
Voyced Internal number solutionsVoyced Internal DIDs, Restrictions and Limitations:
In all normal circumstances, there are no extra requirements apart from the standard Client Verification requirement that you have when you sign up to become a client with Voyced.
Take note:In all situations:
- If T38 support is required, please verify this before ordering.
- If intended use is for calling card services, please verify if this allowed before ordering.
- If the above requirements indicate that you need a local presence and you really can't supply one, not even an employee or trusted 3rd person, you can send a 'Possible Local Presence' request to email@example.com and perhaps we can help you with this by adding an extra service to your order.